F A B U L O U S F A S H I O N B E I N G

donderdag, juli 24, 2014

FOREVER SETTLED ON MY BODY

Geen opmerkingen:
 





My body, my choice. 
A choice that forever fixed. 
On my 16th I took my first tattoo. As a reminder of my grandfather. 
This was a special moment, and I will never forget it.  
It was pretty sensitive because it is on the inside of my wrist. 
After this tattoo I had quite a trauma. 
This is because I'm kind of a wuss. I said this is my first time and never again!! 
After a few years the tattoo feelings started again. I searched a lot and thought a lot. 
After this it actually started that I took every time a new one. My boyfriend is not really good for me because he is addicted to tattoos too hahaha.  My latest tattoo is the text on my leg. 
A life lesson that I want to give to myself, forever.  I'm in love with quotes and i will always be. 
They can give you such a good spirit and positive vibe!
What do you think about tattoos? Do you like it?

Love, M


Go follow me on: Facebook , InstagramTwitterBloglovin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff